And my dad.....
The best Father's day ever!!!
What a wonderful tribute! I helped Angel clean her Poppy's car for Dad's day. WooHoo!
Happy Father's Day Chad & Grandpa! Hope it's a good one.
You are one crazy lady! We only have sports one night a week and I think that's a lot! No wonder you have no time for blogging!
Sweet tribute, Brenda.Your Dad is the greatest! I miss him.
So precious!!! Look at Chad and his big cheesy grin! I love it!
Man you guys really stay busy!!! Hope that fathers day was great!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a wonderful tribute! I helped Angel clean her Poppy's car for Dad's day. WooHoo!
Happy Father's Day Chad & Grandpa! Hope it's a good one.
You are one crazy lady! We only have sports one night a week and I think that's a lot! No wonder you have no time for blogging!
Sweet tribute, Brenda.
Your Dad is the greatest! I miss him.
So precious!!! Look at Chad and his big cheesy grin! I love it!
Man you guys really stay busy!!! Hope that fathers day was great!!!!
Post a Comment