Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And the Results.....


So there you have it. Chad took first place in his Novice Heavyweight Division. He's put so much time and effort into this, and he really deserved it. The show was a blast to watch, and we were all excited when he won. Here's a couple of pics. These aren't the best pics, I'll try and get some better ones posted if I can.


CONGRATULATIONS CHAD!!!!

10 comments:

Gwen said...

Congratulations Chad!! That is great! Looks like a nice trophy.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! What a tough hubby you have Brenda!

Johnson Family said...

I love the pictures, they look just like the trophy! hahaha congrats it would have been fun to watch.

Krystal said...

Wow that's GREAT!!!!! I'm so sad that I missed it. I love the trophy. We are so glad that all the time he spent at the gym ignoring us payed off....J/K...We love ya Chad way to go.

pie said...

Way to go Chad! Sorry we missed it.

Hollyween said...

Whoo Whoo! Check out them buns!
Hot cross buns
Hot cross buns
one a penny
two a penny
Hot cross buns

Congrats!

Jamie Bowers said...

I didn't know your hubby was a body builder! Good for him! My brother always wanted to compete in those competitions

Jylaire said...

Wow! Your husband could totally kill mine! Congrats!

Jill said...

DANG! Lucky YOU!!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

WOW!!! That's awesome! I had no idea he was into that. Bet you never feel scared when your with him. =) Congrats!