The last weekend of March, the boys and I went to Idaho to visit with family. My nephew was having his baby blessed that Sunday, so we went to hang out for the weekend. Of course, most of the time we spent playing video games. Everyone loved Guitar Hero. We even got my mom to play it. The kids loved bowling, boxing, and fishing. I was completely winded after boxing a few times. It was a great weekend, and we had tons of fun!!!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
I love the pictures I think that I look like a dork in every one gotta love it. It was tons of fun!!!
I have got to get that wii thing. Maybe for Christmas. Everyone RAVES about it!
It looks like fun. Too bad we missed it.
That's awesome that you got your mom to play! Looks like it was a lot of fun!
That looks fun! I can't wait until Bradyn is old enough to want things like that! Fun, fun!
Guitar Hero is so fun! My brother just bought "Rock Band" and has been raving about how I need to play that. I'm scared though that they would make me be the singer. Ugh!
How fun!!!! i've never used a wii before, but I hear a lot of people who love them. I love the pics you can tell you guys were having fun!!!!
The Wii is the funnest thing ever! Our next purchase will be Guitar Hero, or maybe we'll hold out until they make Rock Band for the Wii. Glad you had a great time!
you both are so cute!
That looks so fun. I totally want a WII.
Brenda...you are MY hero!!
Post a Comment