Sunday, April 27, 2008

Love Style Quiz

So I found this little quiz on line the other day, and it was too funny not to post. I can't wait to see what kind of "LOVE ANIMAL" you all are!!!!


Animal Love Style Quiz


Animal Love Style Quiz


Your Animal Love Style Is :


Panda


Cute and cuddly on the outside but a real aggresive animal on the inside


What is your animal love style? Find out at Quizopolis.com


10 comments:

pie said...

I'm a panda too!

Gwen said...

I'm a butterfly.

Jill said...

That's funny! I'll have to go try it.

Becky B said...

I'm a cat.

Gwen said...

Dad is an elephant!

Andrea said...

Too funny! It says I'm a rabbit.(!?)

Anonymous said...

I'm a panda too.....

Kris said...

Yup, I'm a panda too! That was fun.
Tricia.

Bruces said...

I'm a rabbit.

Mariel said...

I'm a butterfly, soft and light!