Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back to work...

For those of you who don't know, I've decided to go back to work. I've actually been working 3 part time jobs (2 of them from home) for a few years now. I figured Ryker was old enough now that day care wouldn't be such a bad thing for him, so I'm still working my 3 part time jobs, but just working a few more hours at all of them. I'm actually working out of the house 4 days a week, and I'm luck enough to be able to take the boys with me to work on 2 of those days. The other 2 days, I go to Salt Lake and the boys go to day care. Ryker is going to KinderCare and Canyon is going to an in home day care at one of the girls house that's in his class. Once school is out, Canyon will also go to KinderCare for the summer with Ryker. On top of the 4 days out of the house work, I'm still doing Marriott from home. Needless to say...we stay very busy, and blogging has just been one of those things I haven't had much time to do lately. Hopefully I'll find a balance soon with work and everything else.
I really thought Ryker would LOVE daycare. He's always asking to have friends to play with. Well....he didn't really dig it at first. It was a much bigger adjustment for him then I thought it would be. He's doing much better now, and I'm really glad. It broke my heart to leave him there on the days he was crying!!
Anyway....there's my excuse for not blogging much lately. I plan to do a few more posts in the next couple of days!!!

0 comments: