Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lagoon Fun



We bought Lagoon passes again this year. My kids absolutely love the place. We've already gone a couple of times, and they ask to go constantly!!! Here's a few pics of us having fun!!!




And look what else we've seen at Lagoon this year. Aren't they cute!!!




And this pic just because I think it's cute. It makes me laugh everytime I see it. This is Ryker at the dentist....they put the glasses on so the light isn't so bright!!

12 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm sure the kids do have a ball at Lagoon, good they can go and enjoy it. The pictures are cute!

Johnson Family said...

What fun! I do not think I have the stomach for going to Lagoon any more. Getting ald really bites!

Jill said...

How fun! It really is a kids paradise! Cute pix.

Becky said...

I love the glasses!! Too funny!

Jylaire said...

We LOVE Lagoon! I can't wait for my kids to be a little older so we can go on more rides! Glad you had a great time!

Suzers said...

Rykers glasses completely crack me up!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I cant wait for Lagoon this year. Looks like you guys had FUN!!

Mariel said...

I keep thinking that would be fun to get season passes! I've only been to Lagoon twice...so, unlike most of my friends, I'm NOT sick of it yet. But, so far I seem to either be pregnant or I have a little baby. One of these days it will happen though. My kids would love it too!

McMillan Family said...

looks like fun. I wanted to get passes this year, but it looks like it will happen next year.

Polls said...

How FUN.... Jacelee keeps asking when we are going to take her to lagoon. It is sooo hot though.

Hollyween said...

I love lagoon too. Especially watching all the people.

Those geese nearly attacked me the other day when we were there. They were freakin' me out.

Can't wait to see ya on Friday. It'll be fun.

Sorry I'm so stinkin' behind on your blog. It's been crazy.

Brooke said...

Sounds like a blast!!!! I love the last pic he's soooo stinkin cute!!!!!