During August my husband's favorite time of year begins. Deer hunt after deer hunt occurs, and he couldn't be happier. The archery hunt started last weekend, and the kids and I decided that we'd go up with him and his friends for the weekend. The kids love camping, so they had a great time. Of course they were covered from head to toe in dirt, but they didn't seem to mind. Our friends little girl had her own little 4-wheeler, and the boys LOVED riding it. I was a little nervous to let Ryker ride it by himself, but as you can see, he did awesome. I'm sure they'll be wanting their own soon.
Canyon also learned how to ride a bike. We've been trying to get him to take off his training wheels forever now, but he would rather ride his scooter than venture off on a 2 wheel bike. Well....much to my shock, he hopped on Alaina's bike and away he went. Apparently when he was ready he was ready. He didn't seem to mind, but I'm sure years from now he won't be too impressed that his first "bike ride" was on a pink bike!!!
10 comments:
That is too funny that he jumped on a pink wheeler. I am sure you can keep that one for black mail later on.
Cute videos, fun to watch. They did great on the 4-wheeler and bike. Pink was a surprise.
So stinking cute!!!! I love those lil' guys!
Too cute. LOVE the pink bike. Aaron would have a heart attack if Bradyn rode or even touched a pink bike!
You're such a good sport to go along with Chad and his sport! Looks like the boys had a blast. I'm proud of both of them--that's pretty good that Ryker can drive a four-wheeler so well and that Canyon just hopped on the bike and started riding. I let the boys watch the videos and Ethan laughed and said "Is Canyon riding a PINK bike?!?" Whatever works, right?
Hey, Ryker has "one up'd me". I've never ridden a four-wheeler by myself that I can remember. Cute!
I can't believe how big your boys are!!! We need to get together for lunch or something soon...it' been too long!
What fun memories you all will have. I used to love going up to camp when the guys were hunting.
Looks like fun! Did you get a deer?
Luckily, I'm not a deer widow that often, but it happens at least once a year to me. We don't even like deer meat so I secretly hope he doesn't bring anything home. But, it's fun for dads and sons to get together like that.
My boys love 4-wheelers and dirt bikes too! It's a little unnerving having boys, but they seem to be just fine.
Post a Comment