Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Back!!

Who was I kidding when I thought I'd get a break from sports?? The Tuesday after softball ended, soccer started, and Chad started a new softball league the week school started. So here we area again, living on the sports fields!!! Here's a couple pics of Canyon's first soccer game.


And as if we don't see enough sports, of course we had to go see the Raptors play one more game this season. Here's Ryker cheering them on!!!
It's a good thing I like to watch sports!!!

5 comments:

Hollyween said...

It is a good thing you like sports!
I want to put Levi is soccer next year I think. I think he might like it more than T-ball, but who knows? Maybe he'll lay on the ground at both places.

I love going to Raptors games and eating a hot dog. And I really don't even like hotdogs. Go figure!

pie said...

Please send Can's schedule.

The Brann's said...

KB - 9:00 AM every Saturday

Gwen said...

Cute pictures, we are looking forward to seeing some of Canyon's games.

Johnson Family said...

How fun for your boys!!! I am sure we will see our share of sports. I have Hailey signed up for soccer, but she is all girl and would rather sing and cheer. We will see how this goes.