Friday, September 5, 2008

"Car Crashes"

I've been wanting to take my boys to a Demolition Derby for a few years now. So we finally got tickets this year to go to the one at the Weber County Fair. Ryker was SO excited to go see the "car crashes". I don't really think it was Chad's favorite event, but the boys and I had fun. It makes me laugh to think that people actually put money into these cars that they know they're going to destroy. I guess to them that wasted money is worth the adrenaline rush.



9 comments:

Gwen said...

I sure can't see any wisdom in putting money into a car to demolish.

Suzers said...

Do you think my lawnmower (I mean explorer) would make it through the first round! ! ! ha ha

Anonymous said...

I love demo derby's. I bet your boys loved that. Smashing things together! What could be more fun?

Jylaire said...

How fun! Poor little Ryker! He has had one heck of a week!

Bruces said...

Oh how fun! I love going to demo derby's. How fun for the kids.

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

I've only gone to one demo derby and I LOVED it! I think they are a blast! I agree it's pretty crazy that people put money into something to just ruin it, but at least we get to enjoy it. =)

pie said...

Maybe I can go with you to one next year?

Jamie Bowers said...

I used to love going to the derby's. You have a cute family and I look forward to hearing about them now that I finally joined the blogging world!

Jami said...

that would be so fun to go to one of those! Oh and when ever we go roast hot dogs and marshmellows we will def give you guys a call that'd be so fun! and i don't remember where midget ville is exactly but it was somewhere in slc. I heard that they moved though bc they had too many trespassors... oops!