I went to pick Canyon up from the after school program today, and he was DYING to show me something he had in his backpack. It was a letter from
his school stating that he was chosen as....
his school stating that he was chosen as....
He gets to go eat lunch with the principal at the new Chuck E Cheese this week, and he couldn't be more excited!!!
He's such an awesome kid!!! I just had to post about this proud mom moment!!!
Congratulations Canyon!!!!

15 comments:
That is so great, he certainly deserves it!! Congratulations to you all and especially to canyon!! I know he will realoly enjoy going to Chuck e Cheese.
Way to go Canyon! Have fun at Chuck E Cheese. I know Ashlee can't wait to go there so you'll have to tell us how he likes it.
Congrats to Canyon! It shows that you are a great mom as well!!!
CANYON! Wahoo. That's is so awesome. Congratulations. Way to go :)
Yea!!!! Canyon way to go your amazing...have a blast at Chuch E Cheese!!!!
Congratulations! You must be so proud.
That is so awesome! Congratulations Canyon! And to get to go to Chuck E Cheese of all places--does it get any better? :)
That is so great! I can't imagine how proud you are!
That is so great!!! I bet you are such a proud mom!!! I would be. ;)
Yay! Congratulations Canyon! Levi would seriously die if I told him there was a chuck e cheese close. WHOA!! I had no idea!
I knew the 'Grand Canyon' was marked for greatness! Batman would be so proud!
That is so awesome!!!!!!! Congrats to you BOTH :)
Congratulations!!! Canyon must be a smartie like his Mom, that's so exciting!
Isn't it such a relief to have a kid who is a good student? It makes life lots easier! That's fun that you took your kids to the demolition derby. I did that a couple years back and they have been wanting to go again. I think we changed seat like 5 times though cause we kept being grossed out by the people we were sitting by!
So cute how kids get so excited about the little things, but then it is almost as exciting for the mom to know she is doing something right. Good job to both of you!
Post a Comment