So I now a new found respect for those volunteers in the PTA. Of course my oldest is only in kindergarten, so I never participated at the school before, but OH MY GOSH....what a joke!!! I don't know how the PTA leaders find time to do it all. I was at the school ALL DAY everyday last week, helping with Reindeer Lane (a little shop where the kids can come and purchase gifts for their families). Keep in mind both my kids were there, running around the gym, getting in trouble and driving me crazy!! If I had to have been there one more day, I think I would have lost it!! I'm weeks behind on work now, and my house was a complete mess at the end of last week. I did finally get my house clean, but the work keeps piling up. I worked for almost 10 hours yesterday, and still have almost 2 weeks worth of work here waiting for me!!! Anyway...I'm done venting now. I just feel bad for the PTA president that does this all the time. I don't think I'll EVER volunteer for that job.
So on with the week. Here's a few more uplifting things that happened last week. Last Monday was Chad's b-day. We went to dinner with his Mom, step-dad, and his sister and her family at the Timbermine. SO YUMMY!!!! After dinner we came back to our house for cake and ice cream.
So on with the week. Here's a few more uplifting things that happened last week. Last Monday was Chad's b-day. We went to dinner with his Mom, step-dad, and his sister and her family at the Timbermine. SO YUMMY!!!! After dinner we came back to our house for cake and ice cream.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!! Sorry I'm so late in posting this, but my busy week just didn't allow me to do it on time.
Moving on....Thursday was Canyon's school's Christmas concert. I volunteered to help sell CD's, so I sat out side the auditorium all except when Canyon's class sang. The good thing about that was we got a set of CD's for free. Maybe volunteering does pay off!!!
I guess that was pretty much our week in a hurry...nothing to exciting, but VERY VERY HECTIC!!!!
1 comments:
I don't ever want to be in the PTA. Ever.
Post a Comment