Sunday, December 16, 2007

Phone Troubles...

Who talks on their phone so much, that it looks like this???

Yes folks, this is Chad's phone. Of course everyone that knows us knows that he's ALWAYS on the phone. Litterally....we go to dinner, and I enjoy the conversation with the kids, since the phone is attached to his ear. He always tries to deny it, but here's proof. He's on it so much, he's completely worn the phone out. It's hanging together by a couple of wires, and he's only had it for a year and a half!!! Apparently this is what Santa needs to bring Chad!!!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Hey, that is a good thing! Don't get him a new one!!!!!! My husband is on the phone nonstop too...for his job. I hate it!! I WISH his would break so I could have a turn talking to him too!

pie said...

Holy Cow! That's insane. Who does he talk to?

The Brann's said...

He talks to everyone and anyone he can. Mostly railroaders, but once they start talking, they don't stop!!!

Hollyween said...

I have a good idea. Don't buy him a new phone. Let him talk to YOU instead.

I accept payment for my marriage counseling. Because I'm brilliant.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Sam is on the phone constantly too. It drives me crazy! He just bought an Iphone though so he is SO careful with it. Its funny. It's like his new little toy and he always tries to show me the new features and all of the iphone but he doesent know that I dont really care. I am happy with my free brick phone.

Mariel said...

Dan is the same way! I think he has destroyed 15 phones! All the button cracks get filled up with sawdust...and so does his crack! Gross!

Anonymous said...

Bad mental image Mariel.....just bad. That's gotta be itchy.

Krystal said...

I think that is so funny, I'm not really suprised he is always on it everytime I see him