Monday, February 18, 2008

Spring time fun...at least I wish anyway....

Apparently my kids couldn't wait any longer for spring to come and to go outside and play. So the other day at Grandma and Grandpa's, Canyon went out and shovled a pathway to the swingset. They stayed out there for quite awhile and played. I can't wait until it warms up enough to actually enjoy going outside!!!

5 comments:

Jylaire said...

Yeah, I've been daydreaming of the park lately, too. It'll be great to be outside and let the kids run free!

Hollyween said...

Looks like they've got some spring fever just like Levi (and ME, for that matter) does. C'mon, Spring! I'm ready!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are troopers! I cant wait for spring either. I am daydreaming about walks up Logan Canyon......

Mariel said...

I like the snow-slide! That looks fun! But yeah, spring would be WAY more fun!

Brooke said...

That's so funny!!! It was in the upper 60's and even hit 70 once last week. This week it's cold...the 50's ;)