What is his name? Chad
How long have you been together? 8 years
How long did you date? 3 years
How old his he? 33
Who eats more? Definitely him
Who said I love you first? I really don't remember
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? We both suck...
Who is smarter? ME!!! ha ha ha
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps in the right side? When you're facing the bed, I do
Who mows the lawn? He does unless he's out of town, and then the boys and I do
Who cooks dinner? I do unless we're having steak....then he's the grill expert
Who is more stubborn? Probably me
Who kissed who first? Umm...both of us??
Who asked who out first? We were a blind date
Who proposed? He and Canyon did
Who has more friends? We both have about the same
Who is more sensitive? Me by far!!
Who has more siblings? Again...me by a long shot...he only has one sister
Who wears the pants? We both do
Now TAG all you wives!!!
Friday, February 1, 2008
This one is about my husband
Posted by The Brann's at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, cute. I like that you said "we both did" on who kissed who first. C'mon. Someone had to be the instigator!
I stand corrected....according to Chad, he's a great singer, and I shouldn't be telling anyone anything different!!!
Post a Comment