We've been very busy lately with sports for everyone (except me of course...I'm just a spectator). Chad has softball on Monday's....Canyon's coach pitch is on Tuesday....Ryker's Pee Wee Sports on Wednesday....and back to Canyon's coach pitch on Thursday. Needless to say...after working all day, making dinner, and heading to the ball field, the last thing I have time for is blogging. I'm SO far behind!! Here's some fun pics of the kids playing ball. Canyon has played in several organized sports events, but this was Ryker's first time, and he couldn't wait. 




Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What cute pictures. The boys are so fun to watch.
Oh that looks like so much fun. I can't wait until we can get to the ball field with Bailey. :) (Mont is a huge baseball fan so she will be playing softball I'm sure.)
You are all so busy. It's great to see the pictures.
looks like so much fun! I can not believe how big your boys are getting.
Busy mama! I think it looks so fun!!!
Post a Comment