Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Soccer Season

Canyon's soccer season is finally over. His last game was Saturday. It has been so fun to watch him play. I'm glad the weather finally started to warm up. The first few games this spring were miserably cold. Chad even got to coach one of the games this season. The regular coach was out of town, so Chad had his turn at coaching. I think Canyon enjoyed having dad coach, and Chad enjoyed it too. Too bad with his work schedule he can't do things like that on a regular basis. Here's a few pics, and now we get to start enjoying T-ball!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Johnson Family said...

I think it will be so fun when my girls are old enough to do the little sports, they are so cuteto watch at that age.

Andrea said...

Isn't it so sad to see soccer come to an end? It was so fun to have Ethan and Noah play this year, but we felt so bad we didn't get to see any of Canyon's games! I'm sure he did great! And how fun that Chad got to coach one game--too bad the railroad doesn't have a more regular schedule (you can say that for a lot of other things too, right!?!)

Gwen said...

We enjoyed seeing the soccer games though I can't say we enjoyed the weather for the first ones. Cute pitures!

Anonymous said...

OMG... the "Grand Canyon" looks like a little candy cane! How 'sweet'!

Becky B said...

How cute!!

Hollyween said...

I need to put Levi in Soccer. Is it bad that I'm too big of a wimp to have to sit in the cold weather all the time? I'm thinking it's because of the baby. I'd have to either bring her and let her freeze or find a sitter and both of those just seem HARD.

I think Levi would love it though.

GO CANYON!

Mariel said...

Brenda's a soccer mom! Fun! I love watching my tots play sports, it's hilarious.

Brooke said...

I can't wait til alaura's old enough to do soccer...it's gonna be hillarious!!!

Johnson Family said...

Why did you not tell me that blogging was so much fun? I find new things to add every day!

Jylaire said...

I love watching kids playing sports! You'll have to post pics of t-ball when it starts!

Jill said...

Fun! I can not wait to be a soccer mom!!!!

Bruces said...

Kids playing sports is so awesome. I love the pictures!

Brooke said...

My goal is to have her asleep by 8:30. So her awake and playing at 9:30 was very late for her.

Johnson Family said...

Our house was vacant for years, so we have lots of yard work to catch up on. It does look alot better than last year!