Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories

I've seen this on several blogs, and hopefully as I make my way down my list in Google reader I'll eventually leave a memory comment on everyone's blog....

Here's how you do it-
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

16 comments:

dave and melissa said...

I remember i was in burley maybe when krystal left on her mission and you told everyone you were pregnant! also all the other family get togethers!!

Hollyween said...

I remember when I asked you if you were Brenda Banks and you were totally insulted. HA! Can't say I blame ya.

I remember eating fondue at your house and watching Xfiles and the monday night movie.

I remember your white beretta and your drumming.

And I have SO many memories at AG that I can't even count them.

Becky said...

I remember having fun classes with you at LHS...well maybe fun cause we had to make them that way. I do remember you wearing a turtle neck to class one day cause you had a hickey (did I spell that right?) I hope I didn't totally embarass you. ;)

Suzers said...

I have lots of memories with you... where do i start... when you were nervous to tell coop your were pregnant...

Johnson Family said...

I remember you staying behind to help clean up after my wedding (thank you) and telling us that night that Canyon would be your only child when I told you I was pregnant with Hailey, hahaha, I think you were wrong!

pie said...

My memory of you was actually a conversation I had with B. He told me that he was really close with you and that it was important to him that you and I get along..and he had no doubt we would. I'm so lucky to have a SIL like you. Love ya!

Bruces said...

I remember going to the mall with you shopping for a present for our seminary teacher. Ha Ha...we had fun in that class. I also remember going to training table with you the last day of Jr. High, I have some pictures of that. I'll have to show 'em to you sometime.

Andrea said...

I remember your wedding day and how pefect everything was--you looked beautful and Canyon was the cutest ring-bearer EVER! I remember being so glad (and relieved!) that my brother married such a good person!

Suzers said...

How about this for a memory.. You coming camping with us THIS COMING WEEKEND!!!! ha ha .. there will be good memories I'm sure to talk about years down the road!!! Smith & Moorehouse!!!!!! PLEASE COME!

Mariel said...

I have lots of memories with you too! I remember you introduced me to country music. I had never listened to it before (being NOT from Utah) and you played me Alison Krauss "When you say nothing at all" and I decided I could probably like country music.

I remember going to lunch with you lots of times and you would laugh at my driving.

I remember your OBSESSION with some Jeremy dude...

and lots more.

Tebbs Times said...

I remember you from the good old alphagraphics days...you were the smart accountant, and I was the copy girl. You definatly knew those bigs machines too!! We had some great times with all the girls that worked there! It is good to keep in touch on our blogs!!!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

I remember going to your wedding and meeting chad for the first time. You looked so gorgeous, and you cake was beautiful. I caught the bouquet and was so excited about that. Now you guys have two adorable boys. Wow time sure does fly by fast...

Brooke said...

We went with the church park day group. Every wednesday they do an activity for the moms and kids that are home during the day.

Tebbs Times said...

Hey where is Annie?? What is she up too???

Jill said...

Hey, funny thing is that I did see YOU at the fair. You were with Amy, is that her name? I was under the shade at the tables eating when I saw you walking by and I yelled your name but obviously you didn't hear me! Anyways...it was a fun evening...hope you had a good time too!!

Anonymous said...

I remember sewing class with you, me and Melody. You guys were both good and I was the worst!

I also remember Starburst Singers....HAHAHA!!! That was awesome,