Of course I listened to the weather reports, and was expecting snow...but I didn't think we'd get quite as much as we did for the first part of October!!!! I'm SO not ready for winter yet, but since the snow was here, we all went out and played in it!!
Canyon was so excited, he couldn't even wait to get dressed, he went outside in his jammies to throw the first snowball of the season!




Here's our first snowman for this winter. The kids had a blast!!!
15 comments:
You received much more snow than we did.
Wasn't that snow insane??? I love winter time, but it made me depressed cause it shouldn't snow in October. I'm too big of a fall-fan to completely skip right into winter. Thank goodness its gone.
You did a great job making your snowman. It was a ggood snow fall for that early in the year.
My kids went crazy too! I am glad to have some warmth again this week!
wow! We usually get lots of snow out here in the sticks!!! but we didn't get any of that and Hailey is jealous, she wants a snow man.
WHAT??!! We're still mowing the lawn here!!! I don't miss the Utah snow!!
I have a hard time seeing my pictures as well. I think it is the background and I want to change it, but I do not want to have to down load everything again. Do you know how to change it and keep all the widgets?
You did get a lot of snow. We didn't enough to make a snowman..sad. Looks like fun!
how fun!!! it defintely doesn't seem like it's snowed already bc it's so much warmer now!
And i'm thiking about naming the ducks. today when I came home they waddled out of the water to our from pourch... they're soo cute!
Great snow man!!!! I never played on ours I just kept thinking it's never going to stop....where did it come from? I should have gone out and enjoyed it like your cute boys did.
Wasn't that fun?! We got hit hard also. Funny..only certain parts of the state got the snow. Sure does look like winter!
Ick! I do NOT miss the snow! I like when it snows a whole bunch for like 1 week and then goes away for a year. I guess I moved to the right place, yeah?
honestly i have gone totally crazy. good thing i am home with little boys who have no idea when i am doing something dumb! hope you had a good halloween!
It's been so long since I've been in the falling snow!!! We drove couple hours last year to play in it, but there wasn't very much. By the way we're going to be in Utah for Thanksgiving and I think we might be eating with Grandma and Grandpa are you guys gioing to be there? We really wan to see you guys
I'd LOVE to do your pictures!!! Let anyone else you know too!
Post a Comment