Here's one of the MANY reasons why I'm so far behind on blogging. Ryker had yet another great and wonderful asthma attack. Of course these always happen at the most inconvenient times, but we deal with it. This was the day before Chad's body building competition, so instead of being able to help Chad get everything ready, Ryker and I spent the day in the hospital.
This actually happened a few weeks ago, but I think the pics are cute, so I'm posting them a little late. We got to the ER, and they thought he was starting to get pneumonia in his left lung, so they admitted him for observation for the day. He's doing great now, and they've changed his asthma meds again to hopefully prevent our ER visits.
Of course we had to call Grandpa and ask him to come and visit!!!
9 comments:
Poor thing!!! No kid should have to be in the ER. That's no fun. But he sure looks like a trooper. What a kid!!! I hope he's feeling better.
They are cute pictures. I hope that the change in medication takes care of things so no more ER.
Poor Ryker. Too bad he didn't call us when he called grandpa. We would have been there had we known. I hope he feels better now.
Those ARE cute pics! Too bad you had to take them though. Hope he feels better.
Poor kid. It just doesn't seem fair that little boys should go to the ER or admitted to the hospital for anything but a broken arm, stitches, etc. (Normal little boy things.) We'll have to talk about what meds they changed him to--maybe it can help Noah too! So glad he's doing better now!
Oh that looks like no fun at all. I hate when kids get sick. don't you wish you could just take it away?!?
Hey I see you went to my work. Wish I could have been his nurse! but hopefully they were good to you. Hope he is feeling better and things work out for the best.
Poor Baby!! Wouldn't you just switch places with him if you could at moments like these??
That's so cute that he had to call Grandpa. they love him so much! I do too =)
Post a Comment