So since Chad was home tonight, we decided to decorate the Gingerbread Haunted House we've had for a couple of weeks. The kids were so excited. Here's a few pics from tonight.
Do you think Ryker enjoyed it??? I think he ate more of the frosting than he got on the house.
4 comments:
That's really cute! Where did you buy it? That's my kind of gingerbread house and I love the black frosting all over Ryker.
K. You're a waaaay better mom than me! I'm jealous of your cute gingerbread house. Levi would have been in heaven. Did you make it from scratch, Martha?
Also, would it kill you to comment on my blog once in a while? Sheesh! Not that I'm begging or anything ciz that would just be desperate (please, please, please, please) but I sure do like comments. I obsess about them all day.
Of course Ryker had a little help from Chad with the frosting, but I think Chad had just as much on him.
Martha?? Funny....i wouldn't have the foggiest idea on how to start making gingerbread. I bought the pre-made kit at Smith's. We've had it for a couple weeks, and just finally got around to doing it. You should get one to do with Levi. I'm sorry I'm such a horrible friend, and don't make comments on your blog. I'll try to do better!!!
Thanks for listening to my guilt trip and commenting on my blog. I'm shameless, I know.
I'm totally going to go to smith's and get that kit, Martha.
Post a Comment