I know these are a little late since he's been in school for almost a month now, but here's the pics of Canyon's first day of school. He's really enjoying school, and of course his favorite part is recess. Big surprise huh?? His teacher's name is Mrs. Smith. The first day of school didn't seem to phase him any, but it was much harder for me than I expected it to be. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He'll be having his 6th birthday at the end of the month. If anyone has good suggestions on where to have a birthday party, please send me a note.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
First Day of School
Posted by The Brann's at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute pics. That's some wicked hair that his teacher (in the red?) has. You captured it blowing in the wind. ha ha Don't ya just LOVE kindergarten?
Post a Comment