Sunday, October 21, 2007

SOOO Glad Soccer's over...

So yesterday was Canyon's last soccer game for this season. I had a very enjoyable time watching him this fall, but boy am I glad that we don't have to go to anymore games until spring. It's been so bitter cold at the last few games, and I was so miserable on the sidelines, I could only image how cold Canyon was out on the field. I did have him bundled up good, so hopefully it wasn't too bad for him. Luckily yesterday, they only played half the game, so I didn't have to sit out there as long as I could have. Hopefully the weather will be a little more pleasant at the games, when they start again in the spring.

Here's Canyon all bundled up and ready to play. They other team only had two players, so Canyon volunteered to play on their team so that they'd be able to play the game. What a good sport!!! He's a great kid!!!
Here's a couple of pictures I took earlier in the season. It's amazing how much better he's gotten since the beginning. He really had a great time, and can't wait until he can play again.


0 comments: