Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Farting Bear...

So my sister Sandy who lives in Georgia, always finds the most awesome gifts. She sent my dad a very unique egg separator. It looks like a mug in the shape of an old man's head. You open an egg into it, and the egg whites come out the guys nose, and the yolk sinks to the bottom of the cup. The kids thought that was great. She also sent my dad a remote control farting bear. My kids thought it was the funniest thing ever. Here's some very short videos of them playing with it. It's kinda hard to hear the bear over my kids.

3 comments:

pie said...

We are cracking up! Your kids are so cute. Is it hard to add video?

The Brann's said...

Not hard at all. It just takes a little longer to upload than a photo.

Hollyween said...

K. I officially hate you with all your blog cuteness now. I don't think I can be your friend anymore.