Sunday, December 2, 2007

Our week in a nutshell...

I love this time of year, but there's always so much going on that, I can barely keep track of it all. I barely have time to get a shower some days let alone sit at the computer and post stuff on my blog. So I finally have a moment, and thought I'd update you on our past week.

I volunteered at Canyon's school to head the little gift shop they have during Christmas time. "Reindeer Lane" actually takes place this week, so this past week was a lot of getting ready for that, and this coming week, me and the boys will pretty much be at the school all day everyday. How exciting huh???

Canyon called his grandparents and asked them if they had any tasks for him to do, so he could earn a few dollars to buys some gifts at "Reindeer Lane". He was very excited to go and get his chores done. He helped my dad shovel snow, helped Aunt Becky do Christmas decorations, helped Chad's dad vacuum, and helped Chad's mom & Ray clean windows and take the trash out. He came home $8 richer!!! Of course he'll do a few things here, and get a few more dollars. Hopefully he'll be able to buy a few little things for people. He can't wait.

Here's a few pics of the boys helping Grandpa shovel...of course it turned out to be more fun to throw the snow at Grandpa than it was to shovel. They had a great time out in the wonderful winter weather!!!!


If you look close, you can see Ryk's snowball mid-air, about to hit the trailer. Good thing he wasn't earning any money. He definitely did more playing!!

3 comments:

Hollyween said...

He is so cute, Brenda. I love the flying snowball. You must have a pretty good camera. I think I might be getting a new one for Christmas.

Jill said...

Cute! How fun he wants to earn some money...put him to work baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute boys! I cant wait until my kids start getting the money thing. I'm really going to use it to my advantage.

Have fun volunteering this week.