Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Potty Update!!!

Ryker has been doing great!!! He hasn't had an accident since last Thursday, and that was only because we were at the school, and he was outside on the toys with some other kids. They tried to make it in, but the door closest to the playground was locked, so the had to walk all the way around the school. He just couldn't make it that far!! Other than that, he's done great. I even think he's pretty much done with the false alarms...thank goodness!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for Ryker....I am going to say it again. I am SOOOOO JEALOUS OF YOU!

Hollyween said...

Has he pooped on your porch yet? I'll never forget when Levi did that.
Congratulations on being over this hurdle. Time for another baby now.

The Brann's said...

Okay....i haven't heard the porch pooping story. You must share!! As far as another child...NEGATIVE!!!

Jill said...

Fabulous!!!! Definitely something to celebrate about :)