The kids finally got to use the swim goggles the Easter Bunny brought them. We went to the Clearfield Aquatic Center the other day. I hung out in the hot tub while Chad swam with the boys. It was a fun night other than Ryker decided to follow Canyon a little further in the deep end than he should have. Chad caught him and everything was okay, but it was still a little frightening!!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
That look like so much fun I want to go there
I haven't been there yet. It looks like a lot of fun.
It looks like you all had fun!
Looks like so much fun! We will have to go there sometime.
Swimming sounds so fun right now--looks like you guys had a great time other than Ryker's little mishap. I'm so glad he was safe!
We went to the North Ogden Aquatic Center on Saturday. It was so much fun. I haven't been to the Clearfield one but I've been to the Roy one.
I've heard so much great stuff about that place, but haven't been there yet. You got some fun pictures!
That looks super fun!
Looks like a blast!! we need something like that here. It's amazing...It's 100 or higher every day over the summer yet the closest water park we have is an hour away....
Sounds like fun! I would have been like you, just chillin in the jaccuzi. I'm not much of a swimmer. I just like to relax. =)
Cute, my girls want to go so bad! Our city swimming pool is an outside one, so it is not open yet. I saw them putting the new slide together the other day, so I hope they plan on opening it soon. Hailey loves the lazy river thing and she wants to start swimmimg lessons again.
I can't believe I haven't been there yet! I need to go!!!!
Post a Comment