Today, Canyon got to go on his first field trip. They went to the Discover Gateway. He was so excited to be able to ride the school bus all the way to Salt Lake. I was able to go on the field trip with him, but fortunately there wasn't enough seats on the bus for the parents, so I got to drive down myself. I was okay with that since there were 64 kids that went, and I couldn't imagine having to ride in the noisy bus with all of them. The museum was so much fun, and they had way too many things for the kids to do. Here's some pics of a few of the act ivies Canyon did. I would highly recommend going there if you have kids.
Here he is making some kind of gadget in the Robot room.
2 comments:
It looks like you both had a blast! I'd like to go sometime so let me know when you go again.
I think Levi's getting jipped (or is it gipped? Ah, who cares?) He's going to the Nature Center. The Gateway sounds way more fun but then of course I couldn't go to either anyway with my nursing infant. Oh well. Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment