Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cougar Victory!!!

So Chad decided that for his birthday that he wanted to go to the Rivalry game between Utah & BYU. He's wanted to go to a BYU game all season, so he finally decided this was the one. He found some tickets on the internet Friday night, and he couldn't wait to go. The game was such a blast. I don't think I've ever had that much fun at a football game. We sat DIRECTLY in front of the band. It actually wasn't near as bad sitting by them as I thought it would be. We were at the North end of the field, and could actually see great!!! Of course Chad was cheering for the Cougars, and I'm glad they won.......it made the game that much funner!!! I'm just glad that I didn't have to ride home with my Sister-in-law Diane. I love her and all, but I doubt she was in a very good mood when the game was over!!!


7 comments:

pie said...

JEALOUS! That's so awesome. I'm glad you got to enjoy. The seats look great...

Jen said...

Turst me she wasn't happy. Josh talked to her and I'm just glad I didn't have to be in the same house as her that night. It's a good thing we love her though.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollyween said...

John was thrilled beyond belief. Good game. Good game!

Jill said...

How fun you got to be there. That is one thing we miss...going to the BYU games! We watched it though, and it was awesome. I love how we let Utah think they are better and then in the last second shove it in their face and win!! YIPPEE!

Anonymous said...

Go Cougs! Ok. I honestly could care less about this football game, but I am SOOOOOO happy for your hubby. I was driving up near the U yesterday and I kept seing people in U sweatshirts and couldnt help but wonder "how can you honestly wear those after what happened last week?"

Anonymous said...

Go Cougs! Ok. I honestly could care less about this football game, but I am SOOOOOO happy for your hubby. I was driving up near the U yesterday and I kept seing people in U sweatshirts and couldnt help but wonder "how can you honestly wear those after what happened last week?"