Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Dentist Appointment...

Today I took Ryker for his first dentist appointment. He was SUCH a good boy. I love the dentist office we take our boys to. The girls there are so great with them.

Here he is, getting all ready....
First they count your teeth with Mr. Counter...
then they let Mr. Ticker tickle your finger first, just to make sure that when he tickles your teeth, he won't hurt you.....
then Mr. Tickler does his job, and gets those teeth all clean.....
then of course Mr. Thirsty has to suck up all the stuff that Mr. Tickler left behind...
then we finish the cleaning with a nice squirt of water in the mouth to finish it off.


Ryker even got his picture taken to hang on the wall at the dentist office for the "No Cavity Club" What a good kid!!! Hopefully he keeps up the good work.

1 comments:

Hollyween said...

Thank-you for the reminder that I need to take Levi to the dentist.

Oh, and thank you for your birthday message to me. You are a sweetie. It was a great birthday!