So we finally had Canyon's birthday party this past weekend. I can't believe he's already six. We had a Diego party at the Treehouse musuem in their jungle party room. I highly recommend having a party there (or anywhere else away from your house). It was so great that I didn't have to clean my house before or after the party. I loved it!!!
We had cake and ice cream and opened present first, and then the kids got to run around the museum and do all sorts of fun things for an hour or so. Thank you to all that came, and hopefully you had a fun time!!! Canyon got some great gifts...all his favorite things...puzzles, kinex, super hero toys, and he even got two scooters. Of course Ryker now thinks one of them is his. Good thing Canyon likes to share with him.
After the party, we went home and relaxed for a while, and then Chad got called to go to Pocatello. Since it's not too long of a drive, he talked the boys and I into going up there with him. We went swimming and just hung out, and came home on Sunday. It's always nice to get away, especially when the hotel is paid for.
Here's a few pics from Canyon's party. I didn't get very many good ones, most of them turned out blurry. I was having issues with my camera all day, and now I can't even get it to turn one. Hopefully I'll be able to get it working soon.
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!! where do you find the templates/backgrounds for your blog?
Thanks for letting us come and for allowing AshLee to come too. She had so much fun with her "cousins".
Happy Birthday Canyon! Thanks for inviting AshLee to the party. She had a lot of fun and always enjoys spending time with your boys.
Sheesh! Should I be offended that Levi wasn't invited to this fabulous party? Just kidding. I'm sure you only had your bestest friends there.
The cake looks great. I'm sure you made it with your baking skills. Right?
Oh! Your boys are so cute. Dont you LOVE the treehouse museum? Its totally like a free babysitter.
So good to catch up with you Brenda!
Post a Comment