Well...Christmas was great at our house. Busy as usual. We had dinner at Chad's dad's house the Sunday before Christmas. We had a great night until Ryker started to push button, and some how ruined the sound on their TV. After that happened, it kind of put a damper on the rest of the evening. Luckily, they were able to have someone come out and finally get it fixed yesterday. I felt horrible, but I'm SO glad they were able to get it fixed. Anyway....Christmas Eve we had dinner with my parents and then came home and shoveled for over an hour. By the time we were done, the evening was pretty much over. The kids got to open their new PJ's, we helped Canyon set his cookies out for Santa, and the kids headed off to bed. Christmas day was a lot of fun. We stayed home most of the morning, and just had an enjoyable time with our little family. My brother and his wife stopped by for a few minutes on their way to her sisters. My kids always love to see Uncle Brad and Aunt Andi. After we got all ready, we stopped by my parents for a quick hello, and then headed to Chad's mom for dinner. After hanging out there for a few hours, we headed home, and played with all the kids new toys. I'm sure like all the rest of you, I was exhausted by the days end. I still feel like I can't get caught up with everything. I finally got all my Christmas decorations put away, and hopefully life will get back to normal soon. We're going to go hang out with friends tonight to ring in the New Year. This is one of Canyon's favorite holidays, so hopefully he'll enjoy it. Hope you all have a fun and safe New Years!!!!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Well It's about time you updated I keep looking evryday and nothing. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. I love you all!!
Hey! I don't want this to be strange.. lol. I was one of Krystals companions and was browsing through her links on her blog, and was wondering where you get your templates from or if you make them? I hope you had a great Christmas and start of a New Year.
Amber
I am planning on coming down on friday. I may have to work in the morning, but it's not for sure. So either way I will be coming down friday just not sure what time yet. i looked at the weather and I think that it is going to be good, cross your fingers. I can stay with you right?
Love all the pics. Christmas is exhausting but SOOO worth it. But I'm glad it's over so I can get back to normal and I'm thrilled beyond belief that there is school today. Our tree is still up. Tonight that thing is coming DOWN!
I'm ready to ring in the new year!
Happy New Year, Brenda!!!
Krystal...of course you can stay with me. Just call when you're getting close, so we make sure we're here when you get here. Have a safe trip!!!
So what are we all doing for your birthday?? I'm glad Krysal is coming. No we can't go to Chipotle.
Krystal - just so you know....it was Andrea that said NO to Chipotle...not me. You'll have to be upset at her : )
Post a Comment