Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Only a week or so late...

So I'm finally getting around to posting pics of the blog party I went to with a bunch of girls I went to high school with. The kids and I had so much fun. It was great to see everyone again. Some of them I hadn't seen since graduation. Thank you Kamie for allowing us all to come over. Hopefully we can do something again soon (and maybe without the kids this time??)!!!

6 comments:

Hollyween said...

I'm eating in every single picture. Nice. What does this say about me?

And I agree that no kids next time would be easier.

Jill said...

That was super fun...yeah no kids nex time! Hopefully I can come next time!!!!!!!!!

Jylaire said...

I'm in agreement on the no kids next time! I had a great time. Can't wait to do it again!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love the slide show thing! TOO CUTE! I defenatly think no kids next time too. I think I totally filled up Kamie's garbage can with the THREE poopie diapers I changed while I was there. Good times, good times....

Jen said...

I'm glad you had fun and all but you should be carefull what you title things. "only a week or so late" it could give the wrong impression if you know what I mean. :) Not that it's a bad thing if it was really meaning that but I don't think that's the case unless you have a secret. :) Love ya!!!

Becky said...

Love the pictures. I had a blast, but I think dinner and a night out would be fab. :)
Hey, would you mind sending me the pictures you got of Bailey? They are so cute!