Okay...I know that a lot of you readers look and mine and Holly's blogs. So this post is for all those readers who don't already check out Holly's blog on a daily basis. She posted a video the other day, that I can't stop watching. It makes me laugh harder every time I see it. I knew that a lot of you would enjoy seeing it, so I hope Holly doesn't mind me adding this to my blog. So....Here's Faith!!!! Listening to Holly laugh in the background makes it even funnier!!! Make sure you pause the music on Holly's blog before you watch the clip.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't that the funniest!!?? I keep watching it over and over and it gets more and more funny. I LOVE it. Faith is a doll.
Wow. I'm touched. It IS SO FUNNY!!!! My Dad even called me about it. He thinks I should send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos. What do you think?!
Tha is a great vidio!!! the best part is that she keeps eating it!!! Eric hasn't gone hunting with it yet, but he's planing a trip next deer season. So, until he can go hunting he'll settle for target shooting with his bow.
That was hilarious!!! I busted out laughing. Holly I'm totally for the vote on sending it in. It's worth a shot. And this video totally reminded me of Diane, cuz she HATES peas too!!! To stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment