Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekly Menu's

My wonderful sister-in-law Andrea has been doing....
She posts her menu every Sunday for the following week. And everyone that wants to can add their menu's to her comments. We've been doing this for a couple months now, and it's been great for getting new ideas, and different recipes. I never used to do a menu, and then every night we could never decide what to eat, so of course we'd end up going out. Well....so far, this has been very helpful in saving time and money for our family. Anyone that reads my blog (that doesn't already read Andrea's), we'd love to have more people participate. Here's the link to her blog if any one is interested.....http://www.kaybebakeskorner.blogspot.com/. I can't wait to see more menu's!!!

1 comments:

Hollyween said...

Is there anything healthy on there? After those rice krispie treats (and pasta salad) from yesterday, I'm going to need some healthy options.