Last weekend the boys and I went out to Vernal for my nephew Dustin's wedding. We loving going out there to visit family. I didn't get very many good pics of the wedding, but here's the few that I did get. Congratulations Dustin, and best of luck!!!
While we were out there, the boys and I stayed the night at my sister Debbie's. They think it's great to see all the animals at Debbies house!! Debbie has a little puppy named Max. Since we've been back home, Ryker keeps playing with his stuffed animal dog...now named "Max". Makes me laugh every time he calls Max!! Thanks again Debbie for letting us stay with you!!!


7 comments:
You did a good job taking pictures, you got some really good ones.
Man, I wish I could have gone.. We thought that we were going to be able to make it but it just didn't work out...Sad. I think that you took good pictures just not that many.
The thing is, I took quite a few pics, but only a handful of them turned out very good. I don't know that the deal was. I love the kissing one though. Those are my favorite pics from my wedding too!!!
Ya I know that the kissing one are Josh's fav also LOL Well that's why thats almost all they have!!!
Hey I would love some help on changing my background! my email address is emilymbhart@yahoo.com
VernHELL? Thats what I call it (just as a joke...dont get offended if you are from Vernal). Anyway, that is where Sam is from. I wonder if he knows your family???
Good pics!! Man I wish were there. I hate missing out on family events.
Post a Comment