We had a fun filled Easter weekend. It started out on Saturday morning at Mimi's Cafe to have breakfast with Chad's mom and step dad. After breakfast we headed home to get ready for the egg hunt we were having at our house for my family. Sunday the kids woke up to their Easter treats at our house then we headed off to Chad's dad for dinner and an egg hunt. Sunday afternoon, Chad left with his friends for his yearly fishing trip to Wyoming and the kids and I headed to our friends Amy and Jarred's for yet another egg hunt. Needless to say, we have WAY too much candy at our house. We had a great weekend spending time with family and friends. I love spring time!!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! I can't wait Bradyn is old enought to do an Easter egg hunt...I used to love that as a kid.
You can always send candy my way...especially those Sprees. I love them. Thanks for hosting the hunt. You are always so good about keeping the family involved. I'm grateful for all that you do :)
Looks like fun!!!
I'm sad that reeces pb eggs are gone till next year. But my BUTT is NOT sad.
Post a Comment