Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Grocery store or zoo???

The other day when Ryker and I went to the grocery store, we had quite the experience. We walked in to start our shopping, and this is the first thing we see.....

This bird was flying everywhere. I have 5 or 6 different pics, and the bird is sitting on a different sign on each one of them. We were very careful not to walk under any sign he was perched upon.....the last thing I wanted to do was go home and shower again!!! Ryker thought it was the greatest thing ever...he could have stayed there all day and watched it flying around.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

That would scare the crap out of me, I wouldn't even be able to shop. Yes I would have had to leave, you know after the bat thing I can't stand anything flying over my head......just a few more days....I can't wait.

pie said...

That's silly! Did he ever go by the pet aisle?

Hollyween said...

HA! One year at a family reunion, Joyce totally got nailed with bird poop. I still think about it and laugh my head off.

Cool bird!