My sister-in-law tagged me forever ago, and I'm just getting around to doing it. Sorry Andrea...
Two names you go by: Brenda and B
Two things you're wearing right now: shirt and jeans
Two things you'd want to have in a relationship: having fun and feeling loved
Two of your favorite things to do: spending time with family and just relaxing
Two things you want very badly right now: warm weather and a massage
Two things you did last night: cooked green dinner for the kids (a day late)...and worked
Two things you ate yesterday: Spinach fettuccine with green Alfredo sauce....and cold cereal
Two things you did today: took the kids to Arctic circle, and then went to the park
Two longest car rides: to Seattle and back and to California with my sister and her family years ago
Two favorite holidays: Christmas and New Years
Two favorite beverages: Coke and milk...of course...not together...
Two things about me: I'm the youngest of 17 children and i was an aunt before i was born
Two jobs I've had in my life: Sales Associate for a Marketing company, and Accounting Clerk for a print shop
Two places I've lived: Layton, UT (my hometown) and Sunset, UT (my current location)
Two of my favorite foods: Olive Garden (anything there)...and candy (anything sweet)
Two places I'd rather be right now: On vacation or somewhere fun with my kids and hubby...
Okay Cami and Camie--you guys have been twosie tagged! I don't think you two have ever been tagged before, so I wanted to pick on you. I would love to see anyone do this though!!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
I've been Twosies Tagged
Posted by The Brann's at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a nice, fun mom to make a green dinner! I'm lame. I just pinched my kids all day cause they weren't wearing green.
Post a Comment