Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I need help!!!


Okay all my blogging friends. I'm in desperate need of help. I'm searching of a preschool for Ryker to go to next fall. I took Canyon to a little Lutheran school in Layton and LOVED it, and I would love to take Ryker there also, but they were a little on the pricey side when Canyon went, and now they've increased their prices again. I'm not sure I want to pay almost double what other preschools are charging. Yet....I still want him to get the best start on his education as possible. So....I'm looking for any suggestions of great preschools close by. Any ideas???

6 comments:

Hollyween said...

I'm guessing this means Vickie couldn't fit you in? What about next year? Will Ryker be in kindergarten next year??

Becky B said...

Have you looked into any nearby elementary/high schools? They all have really good pre-school programs and they are not that expensive.

Andrea said...

Well, I know of a really good preschool in Uintah (where the boys go now) and a few in Ogden--but that's not very close to you! There's also a really good one at WSU but I think it's hard to get into and kind of expensive too. Is there anyone in your neighborhood that might know of preschool's that are close by?

Jylaire said...

There's a darling preschool just off of 4000 W in Syracuse. Really reasonable, and the teacher and preschool room in her home are just so cute! There's also a cute Montessori preschool in Syracuse that is 4 days a week, but is kind of pricey.

The Hart Family said...

I cannot remember where you live, but Ammon went to a preschool in Washington Terrace called Terrace School of Music. I is awesome, Ammon loved it and they base a lot of their learning around music!

Jill said...

I was going to say...go to Vicki Price in my parents neighborhood (where your brother lived). Do you know her? Maybe you could try and find another home mom who does something like that. Both of my sisters have their kids in with Vicki. Sorry, I don't know who else or what else is around there since I don't live there anymore. Good luck!