Friday, March 14, 2008

Yes....I am still alive!!

It's now 1:45 in the morning, so I won't type much, but I am still alive and doing just fine. There's just been so much (of nothing) going on, that I haven't had a chance to sit and waste time at the computer. I just finished doing my "comments marathon"...(again), so hopefully tomorrow after my hair appointment I'll have time to update my blog a little. It's actually been kinda nice to have a break from blogging...my house is a lot cleaner....I'm fairly caught up at work....and I don't think my kids have felt quite so neglected. Maybe in the future I'll be better at balancing it all....but anyway....until tomorrow....I'm tired, and going to bed now!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Blogging does take up a lot of time sometimes huh? I try to do it during Alaura's nap, so I don't feel like I'm neglecting her...just my house :) I need to schedual a hair appointment too. It's been like 6 months (or longer) since the last time I went in.

Jill said...

Glad to hear you are okay! It's always good to hear from you :)

Jylaire said...

I was wondering where you were! Glad to have you back!

Krystal said...

Oh How I've missed you!!! Luckly I talk to you often, so it's not so bad!!!

Hollyween said...

How did I miss that you posted?
Blogging is a lot of fun but the "comment marathon" can be exhausting. I just looked at my reader and I have 60 new entries. I think I'm too tired to even look. Maybe tomorrow.

I had fun hanging out with you and the kids tonight. I especially had fun visualizing Emily stressing out in the library. HA HA HA HA!!! I still laugh when I think about it.