Thursday, May 15, 2008

OUCH!!

My niece came down last week as she was catching a flight to go here....

She came down the night before her flight left and we got to spend a little time with her. We ran some errands and ate dinner. She decided she needed to get her eyebrows waxed!! I couldn't resist taking pic of her!!! The whole eyebrow waxing is completely foreign to me....I don't have enough eyebrows to even see....I sure wouldn't want someone yanking out the little bit that I have!!!

Sorry....I didn't even think to get a pic after she was all finished. Krystal is now in Italy for 3 weeks, and we'll miss her lots, but we hope she was a great time!!! I can't wait to see what she brings back for me.....j/k!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

That's great!!! I've never had my eyebrows waxed either. I could probably use it...but I think it looks painful ;) Thanks for sending me heidi's link. So, how's work going?

pie said...

My family is forever trying to get me to wax mine. Personally I like them bushy. :) hee hee

Becky B said...

I used to have my eyebrows waxed all the time, now I just pluck them. I hope she likes Italy. There were a few places there that we didn't like, but one or two that we LOVED! It's a fun vacations.

Hollyween said...

I've had my eyebrows butchered too many times. So now I just tweeze and tint. Tweeze and tint. If you can't see your eyebrows, Brenda, you must tint.
Have I taught you nothing??

Krystal said...

The pain that I must do to be so cute.....HA HA yea right, and dont worry I have already got you someting!!!

Gwen said...

i agree that it looks painful. I don't have enough to worry about either.