I'm so far behind on blogging, that Ryker's already had 2 field trips this year.
(Humm.....school had only be in for just over a month, and they'd already taken 2 field trips?? How much is he really learning??? j/k....I like the field trips!!)
Field Trip #1
For his first field trip, they took a trip to the park to feed the ducks. The kids had so much fun. The ducks would come up really close and practically eat the bread right out of your hand. In all the times I've gone to feed ducks at this park, I've NEVER had them come this close. It was almost kinda creepy.
Field Trip #2
A Visit to the Fire station!!
Everyone had to hold on to the rope as we walked to the Fire station.
Crazy Ryk!!
Here they are getting ready to listen to the safety speech!
Don't forget to cover your face when you Stop, Drop & Roll!!
Quite the site....45 kids trying to roll down the hill all at the same time.
It was a very fun day!!!
8 comments:
So cute! I'm sure Ryker loved to go on the field trips. He's lucky to have his mom go with him too.
Cute pictures! things like that are so fun for the kids.
How fun!! So do parents get to go on each field trip??? Cute pix.
I'm totally jealous..I miss field trips..I want to be a little kid again they have all the fin!!!!
What fun!!! It looks like he is enjoying preschool. Lucky you that you get to go with and enjoy it.
Looks like lots of fun. Watch out ducks can be pretty vicious. Once they cornered one of my lil sisters and almost bit her. They'll do anything for that food. I like the pic of all the kids rolling down the hill.
Looks like a blast!! Alaura just had fire safety week last week, but they had the fireman come to them. She was pretty excited about it.
He's getting so big!! I want to go on a field trip!
Post a Comment