Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's.....

SUPERMAN!!!!

So I took my boys to my sister Jeri's house today to get their hair cut. Once they were done, we decided to go to the school Halloween carnival with them. Of course, Jeri's new little grandson Cayden had to join in on the fun. Isn't he the cutest Superman ever!!!!
Here's a cute little video of him flying, but stupid me....I made the video landscape and it didn't occur to me that I wouldn't be able to flip it to portrait like I can my pictures, so just image that he's upright. Don't mind my instructions to Jeri either....I'm VERY amateur at the video thing. (I know...I'm a dork).

4 comments:

pie said...

Cayden is a cutie. This is the first time I've seen him. Aren't blogs the greatest??

Brooke said...

I love the name!!! Tell Jeri he's soo cute she looks like such a proud grandma. Sounds like you guys are having an eventful October. I love halloween.

Brooke said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANYON!!!!!!!!

Hollyween said...

I can't believe I forgot to comment on this one. That is so cute that I actually considered getting it for Faith. can you believe I don't have a costume for her yet? I'm HORRIBLE!!!