Since it's already Thanksgiving and I'm still up, I thought I'd tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving. I love this holiday...not only for the food, but it's one day set aside to show our gratitude. I'm thankful for the wonderful family I have. My husband and boys are such a blessing to me, and I couldn't imagine my life without them. Luckily this year, Chad will actually be home to enjoy the day with us. I'm also thankful for my wonderful parents, and the great examples they are. After watching the news and hearing stories, I feel very fortunate to have been raised in such a loving and peaceful home. I'm thankful for all the wonderful friendships I have, and I hope they all grow stronger. I'm also thankful for the fact that I'm healthy. I think that so many times people take this simple gift for granted. I could list many more things I'm thankful for, and I truly feel blessed to have the life I do. So...today, I'm wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope you all take the time to realize and think about all the things you're blessed with.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love how you mentioned that you're thankful for your health. Ever since John got diagnosed, it makes me realize how every day he's well is truly a gift.
I'm thankful for... YOU! Happy Thanksgiving!
I love this. It makes me also reflect on all the things I am grateful for as well. We all have so many blessings!
Post a Comment