Thursday, November 22, 2007

Midnight Doctor visits.....

Don't you just love those nights after everything is closed for the night, that your kids start to complain that they're sick?? On most every occasion, I'd just wait until morning, but when Canyon says his ear hurts, he's ALWAYS right about having an ear infection, so I always try to get him into the doctor right away, so he doesn't have to suffer any longer than he has to. So tonight, around 9 he started to mention his ear hurting, I tried to ignore him the first couple hours or so, but when midnight rolled around and he couldn't sleep, off we went to Wee Care. I swear...the doctors and hospitals make a fortune off of us!!!! It seems like we're there constantly for one reason or another. Anyway.....here it is, almost 1 in the morning, and I'm just getting home from Walgreen's getting his prescription. Why can't kids be sick during the day when it's convenient??? Of course he's sound asleep now, and hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow, so we can all enjoy turkey day!!!

3 comments:

Hollyween said...

I hate midnight appts. We've had a few of those ourselves. Let's hope the antibiotics kick in HIGH GEAR for Turkey Day today!

Krystal said...

Well I hope that Canyon starts felling better so he can eat lots and lots of turkey

Anonymous said...

I havent had any midnight doctor runs yet......I hope I never do, but I am sure it is only just a matter of time.