Saturday, November 17, 2007

Such a slacker...

Okay...I've been such a slacker lately at blogging. I just can't seem to get enough stuff done in the day, and I've been so far behind with everything else, that I just haven't had time to post anything. Sad thing is, we really haven't been doing anything worth writing about. I mentioned that my camera was broke, so I didn't even have any fun pics to put on here. We did get a new camera, and I'm hoping to play with it a little today and figure out all the bells and whistles. We're having Ryker's b-day party tonight, so I'm sure I'll be posting pics from that a little later. Anyway....my sister-in-law Andrea had an idea to add recipe ideas to our blogs, to help everyone out with dinner....so here's mine for this week. I'm going to try and post one once a week or so (if I have that many recipes). This is a quick and easy recipe that I can actually get my kids to eat!!!

Beef Taco Bake
From: Campbell's Kitchen
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 30 minutes
Serves: 4
Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
1 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa OR Pace® Picante Sauce
1/2 cup milk
6 (6") corn tortillas, cut into 1" pieces OR 8 flour tortillas (8-inch), cut into 1" pieces
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
Directions:
COOK beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
ADD soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese. Spoon into 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Cover.
BAKE at 400°F. for 30 min. or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.

2 comments:

Hollyween said...

This looks DELISH. I'm going to try it. I've thought about posting recipes too. I might have to do that.

Our Family Blog said...

Thanks for the yummy recipe! I will have to try that one.