Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fun Filled Day Of Skiing...

Of course I'm not a big skier. I think I can count on one (maybe 2) hands how many times I've gone skiing in my life. Chad on the other had always skied when he was little, and still loves it, he just doesn't get to go near as much as he'd like. Well....since we've had SO much snow lately, he thought it would be prefect to go. We took Canyon once last year, but Ryker had never gone, so Chad decided that he'd take both of them skiing today. They had such a great time. I'm a wimp and just hung out in the lodge. My niece Carie went with us, so I didn't have to hang out in the lodge alone. The boys had a blast, and for Ryker's first time, he did a great job.
Getting boots on wasn't the easiest thing in the world.
All ready to go!!!
Canyon going down the little kids hill.
The kids were on the little hill a lot of the day. At the bottom, you just ride the "Magic Carpet" back the the top. Here's Ryker and daddy headed back up.

Ryker and Daddy heading up to go down the big hill. Ryker was so excited!!
WHOOPS!!!

Chad's dad even came up to watch and help the kids.

Canyon loved the poles.
The kids had a great day, and can't wait to go back!!!!

6 comments:

pie said...

Wow, they did great. It looks like fun. I should have come. I've never been and I'm terrified.

Becky said...

You are good parent's! Bailey has played in the snow once and that was only for like 5 seconds. I need to do more fun things like this. You have inspired me!

Krystal said...

It looks so fun! I don't know how to ski. I have only been snowboarding once and I was so sore i couldn't even move the nxt day and been a little scared ever since.

Jen said...

I love skiing. It's been ages since I've been but it's so fun. I want to try snowboarding. The kids are so cute and looks like they had tons of fun. I can't wait till Hunter's big enough to play in the snow. I wanted to make a snowman the other day with all of our pretty snow but I didn't want to do it by myself.

Hollyween said...

geez. I'm totally behind on your blog. What has happened to me??!

I'm still feeling bad about the pasta salad moment. I hope you've forgiven me. You have a more exciting life than me because you go skiing. I don't know that Levi will ever see the day!!!

The Brann's said...

I don't think i can ever forgive you for the pasta salad moment. It's forver engraved in my memory!!!! ha ha ha