Friday, January 18, 2008

Funny Ryker Story...

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago, which is no big deal to me. I could do without them coming....anyway the people I work with gave me this card....


So, Ryker happened to be at work with me the day they gave me this card. I was showing it to him, and he asked me if that was him. It kinda made me laugh, and I said...."I don't know....do you pick your nose." His response....."yea, when I sit on the couch and watch cartoons." What a proud mom moment. My three year old letting everyone know that not only is he a couch potato, but he also picks his nose while he's at it. Kids are funny.....gotta love them!!!

9 comments:

Hollyween said...

LOVE the card. It reminds me of my childhood where I embraced picking my nose.

So funny that kids aren't ashamed of it. I hope he doesn't eat it. EWWWW.

Jill said...

That is funny what he said! Too cute. I was given that card before too...it's funny :)
Happy late bday!!!!!! Hope you had a blast. It was great seeing you at the party. You are so cute! I wish we could have talked more, I didn't have enough time to chat with everyone. It was fun though!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. Every day I cant wait to wake up and see what Fred is going to say and do. LOVE IT!

And dont be too embarassed by the nose picking thing.....I think sometimes we all enjoy a good pickin'....am I right?

So good to see you! Your boys are adorable and you are super sweet. Thanks for holding Indy while I ate and chatted. It was nice to eat without her grabbing at my plate. I cant believe I havent seen you since HS. How lame!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. Every day I cant wait to wake up and see what Fred is going to say and do. LOVE IT!

And dont be too embarassed by the nose picking thing.....I think sometimes we all enjoy a good pickin'....am I right?

So good to see you! Your boys are adorable and you are super sweet. Thanks for holding Indy while I ate and chatted. It was nice to eat without her grabbing at my plate. I cant believe I havent seen you since HS. How lame!

Brooke said...

That's great!!! Kids are soo funny. I can't wait to see the things that Alaura starts telling people. Happy late Birthday!!!

Becky said...

Aren't kids the best?!? I love the honesty they have. It is so cute and refreshing!

The Hart Family said...

BRENDA!!! seriously, how long has it been? I was so excited when I found you, although it was kind of crap shoot, and I was just looking at other blogs when I came across yours. Hey let's catch up!

Emily Brimhall Hart

Tara Williams said...

Ha! That's great! At least my kid is not the only one!!

Mariel said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday! AND, That's funny! I wish my little boy had a habit of picking his boogers! I would trade for that anyday! He loves to hump his woobie(blanket) while he watches TV. It's pretty disturbing! I'm always having to take it away from him cause it grosses me out!