A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friends: Amy
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Day of choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: Cell Phone
F - Favorite Color: green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: neither
H - Hometown: Layton, Utah
I - Indulgence(s): brownies, and pretty much anything sweet
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: Two overly active little boys
L - Life is incomplete without: my family and friends
M - Marriage Date: April 19, 2003
N - Number of Siblings: 17 of us total
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges.
P - Phobias or Fears: My house catching on fire!!
Q - Quotes: ???
R - Reason to smile: Because I have such a wonderful family
S - Season: Definitely Spring
T - Tag Three Friends: Andrea, Jenn, Krystal
U - Unknown fact about me: Sadly enough...I'm almost 30, and never been to Disneyland.
V - Very favorite store: I don't really have a favorite, but I don't mind watching any sport.
W - Worst habit: nagging
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food: Anything Pasta
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn
Monday, January 28, 2008
Tag you're it if you're reading this!!!
Posted by The Brann's at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You didn't put an unknown fact about yourself! You should put that you like to play air drums.
I added it just for you. Nothing too exciting though.
Your V makes no sence. I Don't understand.
I learned some new things about you! That was fun!
Okay...for some reason on "V" I read sport....not store. I'm a dork. My favorite store would have to be Target!!
That totally sounds like something I would do!! I am so proud of you.
Seventeen siblings total??? Explain that to me! I'm flabbergasted! (great word.)
Post a Comment