Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I suck...(compared to Jill and Holly anyway...)
I've always been much better at 10-key than I ever was at typing....this just shows it....I'm really SLOW!!!
Posted by The Brann's at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by The Brann's at 6:49 PM
7 comments:
I certainly don't call that slow. You only have to type 25 wpm at my place to get a job. With that benchmark you are faster than a hare.
hey 72 ain't bad Brenda. Not everyone can be as awesome as me.
I don't need to take the test, I already now that mine would be as a turtle pace or slower. Yours sounds good to me.
Eric and I couldn't get higher than 32...don't tell anyone though ;)
You're too funny--72 is really good I think! And I'm sure if there was a 10-key one you'd blow us all out of the water!
I did this but it's hard at my computer cuz it's not ergonimically fit for me. My chair is a little rocker recliiner and it wasn't such great scores. I think I had like 68 or something like that.
I tried like three times and I could not get hire than 68, so way to go Brenda.
Tricia
Post a Comment